IMPORTANT: THIS POST IS NOT TO BE TAKEN OUT TO BE REPOSTED ANYWHERE (INCLUDING TEXT, VIDEO AND IMAGES). YOU MAY HOWEVER LINK READERS TO MY BLOG. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING MY WISHES
I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already. I still have lots to do, presents to wrap and groceries to buy hahaha... My Christmas celebrations started early this year, actually the festivities started on Monday-Dec 20 because my besties
will spend Xmas in USA. We had a traditional Danish dinner with Roasted Pork Loin, Caramel Potatotes and Red Cabbages... yummy!!
I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already. I still have lots to do, presents to wrap and groceries to buy hahaha... My Christmas celebrations started early this year, actually the festivities started on Monday-Dec 20 because my besties
will spend Xmas in USA. We had a traditional Danish dinner with Roasted Pork Loin, Caramel Potatotes and Red Cabbages... yummy!!
Here's a special Christmas Greetings video from our favourite members of SS501 made by me with a bit of creative license to have leader say a few words in person ... Have a Very Very Merry Christmas TripleS ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment