Yes, it's all real, SS501 Leader, Kim Hyun Joong is in Singapore! I had to pinch myself to know it's real. He will be sleeping under the same sky and breathing the same air as us Singapore TripleS for 3 whole days. Although he is here only as The Face Shop
Ambassador and not for a showcase or fanmeet, I am celebrating that he at last made it to Singapore. Here's the scene of his airport arrival at Changi on Wed, Dec 1st
Ambassador and not for a showcase or fanmeet, I am celebrating that he at last made it to Singapore. Here's the scene of his airport arrival at Changi on Wed, Dec 1st
Yes, he was like "Speedy Gonzalez" and went by in a flash, so this vid is like only 45 secs, but did you see that flash of smile as he walked by? That was enough for me ^^ ; glad he's smiling and looking so good as always. Cool and casual, the way I like him. But leader, Singapore is pretty hot, so wear less, araso? Hahahaha.
Also, I wanna thank Radio 100.3fm host Ken, who made a special trip to airport to greet leader during his Seoulpop night program to broadcast live from Changi. Ken, gomowa for coming by to SGTripleS corner and advertise for us and of course record our super singing of Love Like This. Too bad we couldn't sing to Leader. Anyhow, he wouldn't have heard us anyway cause he had his ipod plugged to his ears LOL.
Hyun Joong ah, I'm looking forward to our date on Fri, 3 Dec. Please take care of yourself and enjoy the 3 days you are here. Rest and eat well and be safe.
Also, I wanna thank Radio 100.3fm host Ken, who made a special trip to airport to greet leader during his Seoulpop night program to broadcast live from Changi. Ken, gomowa for coming by to SGTripleS corner and advertise for us and of course record our super singing of Love Like This. Too bad we couldn't sing to Leader. Anyhow, he wouldn't have heard us anyway cause he had his ipod plugged to his ears LOL.
Hyun Joong ah, I'm looking forward to our date on Fri, 3 Dec. Please take care of yourself and enjoy the 3 days you are here. Rest and eat well and be safe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment