Update 29.05.11
Official Let It Go MV (Please do not reupload, only watch from B2MEnt YT channel):
LIVE STAGES:
Vimeo clips credit: Letitgo
And finally, a full & clear version of Out The Club from Young Saeng. I actually like the dance cheoreography of this song much more.
End of Update 29.05.11
=======================================================================
After worry fans & management due to an unexpected hand injury & much delay, today we finally see a glimpse Heo Young Saeng's Solo Album title track "Let It Go"! I'm angry with Young Saeng for teasing us like this cause this teaser reveals nothing!!! Young Saeng, you are such a tease!!!
I just don't wish to create another post but will just update & consolidate Young Saeng's first solo romp here with his full MV for Let It Go and live stages for Let It Go & Out the Club:
Official Let It Go MV (Please do not reupload, only watch from B2MEnt YT channel):
LIVE STAGES:
Vimeo clips credit: Letitgo
And finally, a full & clear version of Out The Club from Young Saeng. I actually like the dance cheoreography of this song much more.
End of Update 29.05.11
=======================================================================
After worry fans & management due to an unexpected hand injury & much delay, today we finally see a glimpse Heo Young Saeng's Solo Album title track "Let It Go"! I'm angry with Young Saeng for teasing us like this cause this teaser reveals nothing!!! Young Saeng, you are such a tease!!!
Looks like we'll have to wait for more .. till May 12th then! Meanwhile Young Saeng will show up on screen again on various variety programs such as Running Man and Happy Together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment