Animated Banner


MySpace Generator
Generator">MySpace Generator

Friday, October 7, 2011

LUCKY Hyun Joong ^^ Teases

I'm so so so excited today. Firstly in the morning there were 20 photos from Hyun Joong's 2nd Mini Album "Lucky" being released.  The concepts for this album is a naughty hustler! hahahahaha and I'm loving his image so much.  The dress style, the air and the look makes leader such a rogue and I love it! 
Then in the afternoon, I was teased to no end with the short short MV teaser of Lucky!  I'm so hooked on the song!  I can't wait for the full MV but then, we'll have to wait a while more. There'll be 2 more teasers before the full MV is unleashed... sigh...

Here's Hyun Joong's 1st teaser for Lucky.  Anyone of  you noticed UZoosin's eyes in this teaser?!  haahahaha, Leader you are just a marketing genius, aren't you? *winks*  Again, please if you truely love Hyun Joong please only watch from his official YT Channel and DO NOT COPY/RE-UPLOAD, thanks.





Update 10.10.2011 - 2nd Teaser for Lucky Guy, this time it's another track from the album titled "Do You Like That"  YES, I DEFINITELY DO LIKE THAT HYUN JOONG SSI!!! HAHAHAHA



Update 10.10.11 at 11.37pm SGT - dang dang dang 3rd teaser is out!!  I want the full MV already, please Hyun Joong ah, don't tease me anymore.  I cannot survive any more teasing from you.  You are just killing me with your bad boy gangsta boss persona! Hahahahaha




Like I said, we'll have to be teased twice more before we can see the full MV and here's the notice from Key East ^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment