Animated Banner


MySpace Generator
Generator">MySpace Generator

Monday, January 3, 2011

You're Doing Great Hyun Joong ^^

I'm happy Hyun Joong found time to give us a new year message for 2011 on the 3rd day of this brand new year.  Why is it that despite all the messages left by the rest of SS501 members like Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun, I still long for words
 from Leader?  It's words from him that gives me peace and makes me ultra content ^^ and that's me saying cause this is my blog kekeeke and I'm allowed to say what I like yay!  There were so many translations of his message into English but they seemed conflicting, so I'm glad his message made it to the Chosun News and this reported news makes more sense of his message:




Here's the sunrise photo that he "stole" from the internet ^^ and his original message in Hangul

0 comments:

Post a Comment