Animated Banner


MySpace Generator
Generator">MySpace Generator

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Park Jung Min's Live Stages

Jung Min has started his promo activities for his Solo Album "Not Alone".  His first stage performance was on MCountdown.  This was when I was totally bowled over by Park Jung Min. This performance was magnificent!  That's the only word I can come up with to describe how captivating he was. The simple dance steps, the life orchestra and stage lightings all wonderful elements but the clincher was Jung Min's glances at the camera during close ups and I melted when he did the flicking of his long coat during the spotlight segment.  DAEBAK!

The 2nd stage was on Music Bank.  This time Jung Min gave us a glimpse of "I Don't Know" together with "Not Alone".  For this performance I actually liked "I Don't Know" more.  Here are the clips...


Video Credit: lovekyujongie
Park Jung Min 1st Solo Debut Stage with "Not Alone" on MCountdown on 20.01.11
TripleS was present in full force during this performance. The shouting of Park Jung Min
at the start and the fan chants gives me goosebumps 
Video Credit: GreenPeaPrincess501
Park Jung Min 2nd Solo Debut Stage with "I Don't Know" and "Not Alone" on Music Bank on 21.01.11
TripleS was also present in force but somehow they can't be heard as loudly as on MCountdown

Video Credit:kbank1004Park Jung Min Solo Debut Stage with "Not Alone" on Music Core on 22.01.11. 
This time Jung Min is in White and the Fanchants from Triple S was super loud & great. 
They chanted " "Park Jung Min, not alone! Solo debut dae bak! Park Jung Min, not alone.
Neon honja ga aniya (you are not alone)".

More to come on Inkigayo.  Anticipating...

0 comments:

Post a Comment