Animated Banner


MySpace Generator
Generator">MySpace Generator

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kyu Jong Turn Me On Yesterday ^^

Update 28.09.11:  Yay, Kyu Jong's full MV for Yesterday has been released and gasp!!!  I am totally mersmerized by him.  His singing, acting and dancing is so wonderfully presented in this MV.  I ab501utely love this song Yesterday.  PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS MV, JUST WATCH FROM THE OFFICIAL B2MENT CHANNEL. THANKYU!


 Hahahaha, the much anticipated MV teaser for Kyu Jong's Solo Album Turn Me On was released early this morning at 12am kst.  Although we couldn't see or hear much as it is only a teaser, I liked the piano intro and the look and feel of the MV, which has a storyline ^^ . PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS TEASER, JUST WATCH FROM THE OFFICIAL B2MENT CHANNEL. THANKYU!


I have to exercise patience and wait till Sep 27 for the full MV for Yesterday, the title track as well as the rest of of songs from Turn Me On.  Kyu Jong, fighting!!!  I also can't wait for his beautiful stage performances on the music shows!

0 comments:

Post a Comment