Animated Banner


MySpace Generator
Generator">MySpace Generator

Monday, September 19, 2011

Turn Me On Kim Kyu Jong ^^

Woot!  Woot!!!  It's finally finally happening!  Kyu Jong will be releasing his solo album next week.  Below are his album cover and the very very bold & jaw dropping album concept photos ^^



Many true blue Kyu Jong fans were initially shocked & upset about the concept photos, but I think they've overcomed their initial shock and now starting to embrace the concept and looking forward to Turn Me On!!! 

Me personally I feel Kyu Jong has made a brilliant move to shock the live out of fans and made everyone sit up to notice him!!! 

I've had time to mull over Kyu's concept photos. I think Kyu is very brave to take this bold move. Amongst all the boys who have had their solos, they all stayed pretty mainstream in album concept. Kyu knows he has to create a buzz to ge...t people to notice him, so I do understand the reason for this radical concept, totally unlike our sweet Kyu we know him. And that's why we are shocked.

But then again don't you all think this is what Kyu needs to tell kpop industry that he's showing us a different side of him?! This tells me he's confident and bold enough to take this step to establish himself as a solo artiste. I am all for it!! Kyu go go go!!!!

So let's embrace this new totally out of this world Kyu Jong and see what other surprises he has for us! I for one is ready for anything and the unexpected from Kyu!! kekekeke ....
 
Kim Kyu Jong 1st Solo Album ~ Turn Me On
“Turn Me On” was co-produced by Taewan and Han Sang Won, who both have experience composing SS501′s “U R Man” and Rain‘s “Rainism” and “The Song That’ll Hold You Back“.
Check out the tracklist below!
01. No More Yes
02. Yesterday (Sadder Today Than Yesterday)
03. My Love (Feat. Heo Young Saeng)
04. Get Ya’ Luv
05. Get Ya’ Luv (Acoustic Version)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment