Animated Banner


MySpace Generator
Generator">MySpace Generator

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jung Min M18 Comic Strip by Cat

Important: Please do not repost this without my permission.
English translation text added by me without retouching the original comic by Cat.

I chanced upon this while casually surfing on Baidu. When I saw the first comic, I fell off the chair laughing as I remember seeing the original photo that was posted by someone (most likely not Jung Min) on the Sohu Royal Ave blog. From that day, I started stalking Baidu
to see the next installment. Thank you Cat, I love your sense of humour and your spunk! You are my kind of girl ... hi five!! I hope Jung Min will stumble upon it for real and knowing him, he would have enjoyed laughing along with us ^^. See for yourself ....

Credit:  Cat ~ A wonderful TS on Baidu with great talent & sense of humor  转载注明 By:犭苗

When this Chinese fan, Cat posted the first carton, she wrote this on the Baidu thread "朴马看到会气死吧! (When Mal sees this, he will be furiously mad!) 我就是故意的~~怎样~~ (I did this on purpose ~~so there~~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment