Varsity Fanclub wrote this song and sold the rights of this song to SS501, who went on to record and made a mega hit with same title "Love Like This" in the music charts in South Korea and Asia. Now here's Varsity Fanclub's full version in English. Strangely when I listen to this version, I find myself singing to it in Korean ^^ hahaha, Double S love is strong ...
but I'm going to learn to sing the English version LOL
but I'm going to learn to sing the English version LOL
Here is SS501's Love Like This MV
Here's another song written by Varsity Fanclub that I am utterly in love with called "Domino". I provide the link here for you to enjoy the demo version of this song sang by Ryan. This song is meant for a female singer as the lyrics is about falling in love with a guy like a domino courtesy of Chrissy. In case anyone wants to know, Ryan is the 2nd guy left to right spotting blond hair ^^
Here's another song written by Varsity Fanclub that I am utterly in love with called "Domino". I provide the link here for you to enjoy the demo version of this song sang by Ryan. This song is meant for a female singer as the lyrics is about falling in love with a guy like a domino courtesy of Chrissy. In case anyone wants to know, Ryan is the 2nd guy left to right spotting blond hair ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment